aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft Login
Guys!! If you don’t know, what is the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website? And how to use the aka.ms/remoteconnect website?
To interact with other people while playing Minecraft with those who have set up the cross-play engine, particularly on their computer, and how to fix the cross-play error?
Suppose the aka.ms/remoteconnect website does not work and shows the error or bug. In that case, this article covers everything about the aka.ms/remoteconnect website and how your associates and some other Minecraft individuals will enjoy the cross-play engine.
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
Aka.ms/remoteconnect is a website that enables you to play Minecraft smoothly on Nintendo Switch, PS4. You can use other devices at home to play Minecraft with your buddies on this website.
Aka.ms/RemoteConnect website that helps to connect to other devices using a Microsoft account. Without https//aka.ms/remoteconnect code verification, we can’t play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch or PS4.
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website helps individuals play Minecraft at home with many people with computers other than their personal.
The Aka. ms/remoteconnect website lets Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, PS4 play softer.
However, to playing on any non-Microsoft system, users can be registered and log in to play with friends on their Microsoft systems with a free Microsoft account.
Microsoft helps Minecraft players access to play with their colleagues who also have the Minecraft game loaded on everyone’s Xbox 360 or Xbox One with theirs free Microsoft account sign-in on various computers, such as PS4, Move, Mac, Windows PC, or even iOS smartphones or Android systems.
The reason for the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect is that you change the device. If you want to change your device from XBOX 360 to PS4, you will most likely face a Microsoft login error.
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft login ps4
We know you have a Microsoft account, and you require to login into PS4. You can use only one Microsoft account that you need to associate with the Playstation network. You will not authorize linking another Microsoft account to your PS4 account.
- First of all, please open the home screen of the Minecraft game.
- Next, please click Sign in With a Microsoft account.
- On the next screen will provide your 8-digit code and go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect
- Enter the code with the following guidance to compete Sign In.
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft login Nintendo switch
Many users cannot log into Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch when they enter code in the http://aka.ma/remoteconnect website; then they won’t stay logged. They have to log in again and again.
Its simple solution is that when you enter the code into the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect site, please wait for a minute and not exit the switch’s code tab.
How to sign into a Microsoft Minecraft account on the Nintendo Switch – Minecraft Bedrock? Video Tutorial
What is Https //Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Error?
The “https://aka.ms/remoteconnect” error is expected when you are trying your Microsoft account.
Minecraft recently was switching to the Microsoft platform. There are tons of exceptional services on the platform. It is an outstanding game for those who enjoy building stuff.
The https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error is commonly happening on Nintendo, PS4, and other consoles. You can also face this problem on your computer. In this guide, I will try to fix it through various solutions.
Now, let’s see how to fix the aka.ms/remoteconnect issue.
How To Fix Https://Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect? Step By Step Guide
In this part, you can get to know how to fix the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error. Our guide is going to offer you quick and straightforward solutions to this problem. Here are the three different processes to solve this problem.
1. How to Fix Crossplay Issue?
The fix for crossplay problems is quite simple. You can follow the steps provided below. It will help you out to bring an incredible gaming experience. Here are the steps to start crossplay instantly on your devices.
Users who have Minecraft games on their Xbox devices can download them from the official store. It is a significant step to start gaming on various devices. Users must have the Minecraft game on either Xbox 360 or Xbox One to play it through remote play.
- To get the remote play code, users have to, first of all, please visit the following link – https://aka.ms/xboxsetup.
- Using Xbox browser, you can check it out.
- The website will display the code for the remote play feature.
- Users require to have the Microsoft account up and running.
- Users must have to sign in with their free-to-use Microsoft account on this website. It is a must require on your Xbox.
- It is quite simple to start remote play on your device. We suggest users please visit the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect site.
- Visit this link from the device using which you need to try the remote play feature. You require to have a Microsoft account to work on this fantastic feature.
- Login through the free account, or if you don’t have a free account, please create a new one.
- Users have to enter the remote play code, which is given on their Xbox screen.
- The site will load the Minecraft game directly once you enter this code.
2. How to Fix PS4 Issue?
- First of all, please visit the PS4 store.
- Next, please click on the download option here and start using it.
- Download the Minecraft game on your device.
- Users need to have the paid version of the game, at least on one device.
- It is only then you can use the remote play features.
- The PS4 version of the game will provide you the option to sign in using a Microsoft account.
- Please click on this option and login through your valid email ID and password.
- Once the process complete, then after you can get the remote connect data.
- Users can save the code from the PS4.
- It is a requirement to run the remote play feature.
- We suggest it to everyone who requires to play on multiple devices.
- Try it out on your PC or mobile device. Visit the remote connect site to solve the problem.
3. How to Fix Save File Issue?
Save file issue is a common problem with console users. You can fix this problem on your device quickly. Here are the perfect guidelines you should try out.
- The file storage settings on your device are going to provide you the required information.
- It is simple for PS4 users.
- You have to please visit the gear icon and select storage.
- All saved files will be available there.
- It is entirely similar to XBOX users as well.
- Corrupt save files are a huge problem for people who need to use the remote play feature.
- You can delete these Corrupt save files and start from scratch.
- We advise having a backup ready for users who have content ready.
How to Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Bug?
If you are facing https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error message, then you don’t worry. Here we will help you to sort out this problem.
Solution 1: Enter The Code Access Your Microsoft Account
Please follow the below guide carefully to solve the Minecraft error on PS4.
- First of all, please load the Minecraft game on Nintendo Switch or PS4.
- Next, please click on sign-in access multiplayer, Then link with Microsoft account.
- You will get a message with codes and a link https://aka.ms/remoteconnect
- Open any web browser and sign in to Microsoft account using https://account.microsoft.com.
- Next, on the same browser, please visit this web address: https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- The new window will open where we have to enter the code.
- Please press Yes and agree to terms and conditions to access everything on your game console.
- Finally, you can play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch or PS4, and you will not see any error message.
Solution 2: Delete the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date
- Go to settings
- Next, System Settings
- Next, Storage
- At last visit Game storage, and you will see that there are 2 game data files of Minecraft.
- You have to delete these two-game files and start afresh.
Solution 3: Create a New Microsoft Account
If your problem continues, then you require to make a new Microsoft account. Because when you changed the devices or console, then Xbox often clashes with PS4. Therefore, You are receiving an error message https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
How to Create a New Microsoft Account?
- Visit the Microsoft official site at https://account.microsoft.com/account.
- Click on create a new account.
How to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
You have to enter your console screen code to set up a Microsoft remote connect account on Xbox One using Xbox mobile app.
Here are the steps to setup Microsoft remote connect on Xbox one:
- First of all, please Log in to a free Microsoft account.
- Next, please copy the aka ms remoteconnect code from Minecraft.
- At last, paste the code on the Microsoft enter code page.
How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox?
Here are the complete steps to setup cross-play Engine on XBOX:
- First of all, please hit the Xbox button of your controller and visit Settings.
- Go to Account and please select Account Privacy and Online Safety.
- Choose Xbox Live Privacy.
- Choose Custom > View Details and Customize, and then Communication & Multiplayer.
- Allow Communication Outside of Xbox Live.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- Visit your PS4 consoles or Sony PlayStation shop at the Nintendo shop.
- Nintendo Switch: Please check for Minecraft and hit the Minecraft from Switch download button.
- On PS4: Join ‘Minecraft PS4’ and click on Minecraft for PS4 to downloading.
- Microsoft Customer Identity Registration.
- Please go over to the Minecraft home screen on your system, and please click on the sign-in button.
- Click on the link, and it should supervise you to a remote connection from its log in tab.
- Please keep in mind that the activation code is eight digits. To trigger your profile on the https://aka.ms/Remote Connect Official website, you will require this key code.
- Visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and start your internet browser.
- It could be done on your PC or your internet browser on Mac or Windows.
- On your computer screen, please enter the code number.
- Then after please click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Start following the on-screen guidance to complete the sign-in procedure.
How to fix the Microsoft/Minecraft PS4 problem? Video Tutorial
That’s all about the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website. I hope you guys like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any problem related to this Minecraft Microsoft Remote Connect, then feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. I like helping everyone. Thanks!
Also, check related post: