Aka.ms/accountsettings – In this article, I will explain to you how to change Microsoft privacy settings (Aka.ms/accountsettings) to play Minecraft and How to Use aka.ms/accountsettings for Xbox?
So, please go through this article and get all the information you need to know about the Aka.ms/accountsettings.
Also, check related post:
- https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
- https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft Login
I frequently see users got a notification or message When they try to play Minecraft Multiplayer.
If you are under 18, so you have to accept the Microsoft policy to play Minecraft. The primary intent of this Microsoft policy to show relevant content according to age.
What is aka.ms/accountsettings notification?
Minecraft has written in their documentation, “There are numerous things we require you to do before we can provide kids online and multiplayer access.”
They have added moreover, “The account will require to have multiplayer, Xbox Clubs and online communication turned on to play, and Xbox Live Gold to play any multiplayer.
You should also apparently make sure your account payment process has been updated.”
The aka.ms/accountsettings notification normally popup on child accounts with parent accounts limiting their access. It is a Micrsoft privacy notification users get from Minecraft.
Also Read: http//aka.ms/xboxsetup lets get started
How to Fix aka.ms/accountsettings issue?
Please follow every single step to solve aka.ms/account settings problem.
Step 1: First of all, please Sign out from your XBOX account.
Note: While signing out from your Xbox account, you can’t access mine coins and items you bought from the store.
Step 2: Please register for a new Xbox account.
Step 3: Always choose a date of birth above 18+ and verify the mail.
Step 4: Create a new Gamertag or remains the default.
Step 5: After following all steps, please click on Play Minecraft, and you will not see any notification and message. You can play Minecraft Multiplayer with your friends.
Step 6: Finally, Now you can add your buddies or Join Realm.
aka.ms/Accountsetting error fix Video Tutorial
How to Change aka.ms privacy settings?
Microsoft has some privacy policies before providing full access to Multiplayer and kids. Most users receive a notification or message on a child account.
Here are the steps to settings the Microsoft privacy:
- First of all, please Log in to https://account.xbox.com/settings with the parent Microsoft account.
- Next, please click on the child account’s profile.
- At last, click on the privacy and then Minor’s GT.
How to fix privacy and online safety setting in Minecraft PE? Video Tutorial
Aka.ms/mcmultiplayer help Step by Step Guide
If you are using a child account, you have to allow the settings to join multiplayer games.
- First of all, please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings with the parent Microsoft account.
- Next, please tap on the child account’s profile.
- Click on “Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Box.
- Select the allowed circle under both “You can create and join clubs” and “join multiplayer games“.
Aka.ms/McMultiplayerHelp Video Tutorial
How to Use aka.ms/accountsettings for Xbox?
- On your Xbox settings panel, you can also access the required settings and privacy controls of Minecraft.
- You can make this by checking out the online settings panel on the Xbox official website. Then please tap on the privacy and safety options.
- You can see the option for changing all the privacy settings respectively. You may choose to change the safety and privacy settings for your child.
- Then, you would have to log in to your official Microsoft account. Enter in all the correct login credentials, and click on continue.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to choose the account you require to change the settings.
- Once you have chosen, tick the option of Xbox Online Safety.
- Please keep in mind that you do a double-check and a thorough review of all changes that you have made.
- Find the Submit button, and please click on it to save all your changes.
That’s all about how to change Microsoft privacy settings to play Minecraft? I hope you guys like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any problem related to this Aka.ms/accountsettings, then feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. I like helping everyone. Thanks!
Searches Related aka.ms/accountsettings:
- aka.ms/accountsettings./privacy & online safety
- aka.ms/mcmultiplayer help
- aka.ms/accountsettings minecraft switch
- microsoft account
- https //aka.ms/remoteconnect account settings
- aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp switch
- minecraft account settings
- aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp ps4