Aka.ms/yourpc – How to Link a Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App?
https://aka.ms/yourpc – Guys!! If you have no idea about How to Link a Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App? If yes, then this is the article for you.
Please read this article at last and get all the information you need to know about https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Link Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App?
You can get quick access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC.
To get started, Download and Install the Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows app on your Android smartphone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Link your Android smartphone and Windows PC to reply and view text messages, receive and make calls, and more – all right on your PC.
Stay on top of your life as you get and control real-time mobile notifications on your PC.
Make emailing yourself images a thing of the past as you share your photos between your phone and PC. Edit, Copy and even drag and drop images without ever touching your phone.
For select Samsung phones, you can also wirelessly drag and drop files from your phone to your PC and even access your preferred mobile apps on your PC.
Your Phone App Features:
- You can Make and receive calls from your PC.
- Read and reply to text messages from your PC.
- Copy and paste content between your phone and PC.
- Immediately access the images on your phone from your PC
- Watch your Android phone’s notifications on your PC.
- Drag and drop files between your PC and phone.
- Access your preferred mobile apps on your PC.
- Use your PC’s bigger screen, mouse, keyboard, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Also Read: How to Download Microsoft Authenticator App?
Your Phone App System Requirements and Set up
The Your Phone experience starts on your PC with the Your Phone app and Windows 10. From your Windows PC, you can connect to choose Android and Samsung devices with these two apps:
- Link to Windows (LTW) app preinstalled on chosen Samsung phones
- Your Phone Companion (YPC) app for most Android devices
You will see these names joined as “Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows” in the Galaxy Store and in the Google Play Store.
In the Microsoft Store, you will see “Your Phone.” This link between your device and PC gives you immediate access to everything you like.
Read and reply to text messages with comfort, view recent images from your Android device, use your preferred mobile apps, receive and make calls, and manage your Android phone notifications right on your PC.
The Your Phone app needs the following to work:
- A PC running Windows 10 April 2018 Update or later. If you are currently running the April 2018 Update, you will require to install the Microsoft store’s Your Phone app.
- Any Windows version after the April 2018 Update will have the application preinstalled.
- An Android device running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or above
You will find the Your Phone app preinstalled if you have the Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later. We will guide you through some extra steps you will require to finish setting things up.
How to Link Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App?
Please make sure to have both your Android device and PC nearby, turned on, and connected to Wi-Fi.
On your PC:
- In the search box on the taskbar, please search for your phone and choose the Your Phone app from the results.
- You’ll be asked to login into your Microsoft account. You will require to log in to the same Microsoft account on your PC and Android device to link your devices.
- Please follow the guided setup process.
Also, check related post:
- https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
- https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft Login
On your Android device:
- Open your preferred web browser on your Android device and type in www.aka.ms/yourpc and download and install the Your Phone Companion app.
- For select Samsung devices, you will be prompted to open Link to Windows instead.
- Install Your Phone Companion and open the application.
- Please follow the guided setup method. If prompted to log into the Your Phone Companion application, be sure to use the same Microsoft account you are using on your PC.
For select Samsung devices, the Link to Windows companion application is already installed and will open from the link, or you can access it by going to
Settings > Advanced features > Link to Windows.
If you face problems installing the app, troubleshoot them here.
That’s all about the https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Link Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App?.
I hope you guys like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any problem related to this https://aka.ms/yourpc, then feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. I like helping everyone. Thanks!