Aka.ms/yourpc – aka.ms/yourpc apk download
aka.ms/seupc – Guys!! If you have no idea about How to Link a Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App? If yes, then this is the article for you.
Please read this article at last and get all the information you need to know about https://aka.ms/seupc – How to Link Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App?
You can get quick access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC.
To get started, Download and Install the Your Phone Companion – Link to the Windows app on your Android smartphone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Link your Android smartphone and Windows PC to reply and view text messages, receive and make calls, and more – all right on your PC.
Stay on top of your life as you get and control real-time mobile notifications on your PC.
Make emailing yourself images a thing of the past as you share your photos between your phone and PC. Edit, Copy and even drag and drop images without ever touching your phone.
For select Samsung phones, you can also wirelessly drag and drop files from your phone to your PC and even access your preferred mobile apps on your PC.
Your Phone App Features:
- You can make and receive calls from your PC.
- Read and reply to text messages from your PC.
- Copy and paste content between your phone and PC.
- Immediately access the images on your phone from your PC
- Watch your Android phone’s notifications on your PC.
- Drag and drop files between your PC and phone.
- Access your preferred mobile apps on your PC.
- Use your PC’s bigger screen, mouse, keyboard, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Also Read: How to Download Microsoft Authenticator App?
Your Phone App System Requirements and Set up
The Your Phone experience starts on your PC with the Your Phone app and Windows 10. From your Windows PC, you can connect to choose Android and Samsung devices with these two apps:
- Link to Windows (LTW) app preinstalled on chosen Samsung phones
- Your Phone Companion (YPC) app for most Android devices
You will see these names joined as “Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows” in the Galaxy Store and in the Google Play Store.
In the Microsoft Store, you will see “Your Phone.” This link between your device and PC gives you immediate access to everything you like.
Read and reply to text messages with comfort, view recent images from your Android device, use your preferred mobile apps, receive and make calls, and manage your Android phone notifications right on your PC.
The Your Phone app needs the following to work:
- A PC running Windows 10 April 2018 Update or later. If you are currently running the April 2018 Update, you will require to install the Microsoft store’s Your Phone app.
- Any Windows version after the April 2018 Update will have the application preinstalled.
- An Android device running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or above
You will find the Your Phone app preinstalled if you have the Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later. We will guide you through some extra steps you will require to finish setting things up.
How to Link Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App?
Please make sure to have both your Android device and PC nearby, turned on, and connected to Wi-Fi.
On your PC:
- In the search box on the taskbar, please search for your phone and choose the Your Phone app from the results.
- You’ll be asked to login into your Microsoft account.
- You will require to log in to the same Microsoft account on your PC and Android device to link your devices.
- Please follow the guided setup process.
On your Android device:
- Open your preferred web browser on your Android device and type in www.aka.ms/yourpc and download and install the Your Phone Companion app.
- For select Samsung devices, you will be prompted to open Link to Windows instead.
- Install Your Phone Companion and open the application.
- Please follow the guided setup method. If prompted to log into the Your Phone Companion application, be sure to use the same Microsoft account you are using on your PC.
For select Samsung devices, the Link to Windows companion application is already installed and will open from the link, or you can access it by going to
Settings > Advanced features > Link to Windows.
If you face problems installing the app, troubleshoot them here.
How to Download and Connect Aka. ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- First of all, visit the link – https://aka.ms/yourpc
- If your Samsung device is compatible, then it will automatically turn you to the Microsoft store for downloading the app.
- You may get redirected to the google play store for downloading and installing the app – your phone Companion – link to windows PC.
- Install your phone app.
- You have two choices for Signing in, and you may either enter your email id to log in or select the QR Code option to log in and link your phone with your PC.
- Click on continue.
- You will be asked to permit sending and reviewing a message; select “allow.”
- To enable make and manage phone calls, choose “allow”.
- You will be asked to access your contacts, choose “allow”, or enable that.
- Click continue and move further.
- Click on “Let’s Stay Connected”
- You may ignore the battery optimization or choose the option as per your requirement.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
If you are a Samsung user, you get your phone app by default, but if not, you must read this. You can use www.aka.ms.yourpc on any Android whose OS is 7.0 or above.
How would you know if your phone has Android 7.0 or above?
You can check using these steps:
- Choose the cogwheel Settings Icon on your phone.
- Scroll down till you find “system.”
- Now hit “About phone.”
- In this section, you can see all the information about your Android version.”
If your phone’s Android version is 7.0 or above, you can www.aka.ms/yourpc download from your play store and install and follow the same process as Samsung phone to connect your mobile with your PC.
Também, check related post:
- https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Erro
- https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Login do Minecraft
Conclusion – aka.ms/seupc
That’s all about the https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Link Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App? I hope you guys like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any problem related to this https://aka.ms/seupc, then feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. I like helping everyone. Thanks!
perguntas frequentes – aka.ms/seupc
Q. Can I download “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
Ans. Sim, you can download “your phone app with the help of the Microsoft store’s official website.
Q. Is it possible to use “your phone app for windows 7”?
Ans. NO, it works only on Windows 10.
Q. What is the Your Phone app? – aka.ms/seupc
Ans. The Your Phone app is a relatively new Windows feature that lets you sync your Windows device with an Android smartphone or tablet running Android 7 or later. Your Phone app allows you to read your device information, including incoming messages, without looking at your Android device directly.
Q.How do I sync my Android phone to my computer? – aka.ms/seupc
Q.How do I connect my phone companion to my computer? – aka.ms/seupc
Ans. On your Android device, install or open the Link to Windows mobile app. To do this, open a web browser on your Android device and type www.aka.ms/yourpc into the address bar. Use the same Microsoft account to sign in to the mobile app as you did on your PC.