También conocido como.ms/mfasetup can be very complicated, and bugs can be found everywhere. You need enough information to set up Multifactor Authentication.
Here we give you a complete MFA (Microsoft multi factor authentication) set up so that you can do También conocido como.ms/mfasetup in three different ways.
What is the Https Aka MS MFASetup ?
The Microsoft Authenticator app is a security enhancement for the security of your account. When you log in with this app, you have to present at least two pieces of evidence or factors to identify yourself.
This method allows you to login with a combination of two evidence or factors, such as
(1) Something you know (password)
(2) something you have.
Two-factor verification enables you to access your accounts more securely, particularly while viewing sensitive information because passwords can be stolen, forgotten, or compromised.
Two-factor verification is an extra security step that helps protect your account by making it more difficult for other people to break in.
Also Read: How to Setup Multifactor Authentication?
How to setup Multi-Factor Authentication for Aka.ms/mfasetup
There are Three authentication options available for Multifactor Authentication.
- When you click on the button or https://aka.ms/MFASetup, you go to the Set Up Multi-Factor Authentication page.
- Now you have to enter your email address and password and click on the login.
- Now select any of the preferred Authentication methods.
Authentication Via SMS
- To authenticate via SMS, login and select the ‘Authentication Phone’ option from the dropdown menu
- Select your country code and enter the mobile number
- Your mobile number must be able to get text messages
- Now click on the “Next” button
- You will get a verification text message on your mobile number
- Enter the number found in the verification message to complete the verification process
|In this type of authentication, when you attempt to login, you get a text message containing a verification code. You have to enter this verification code in the sign-in interface for sign-in.|
Authentication Via Mobile Application Push/OAUTH
- When you select the ‘Mobile App’ option from the dropdown menu, the following interface will be displayed.
- Now when you are asked, “How do you want to use the mobile app?” Then select the “Receive notifications for verification” option
- Click on the “Set Up” button.
- Download and install the Microsoft Authenticator application from the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android)
- Open this app on your device.
- Click on the + sign in the upper right corner of the device and select the “Work or School Account.” option.
- The Microsoft Authenticator application will now open your device’s camera.
- Set up your device on the QR code of the computer and scan the QR code
- You can also set up the device to the Mobile App OAUTH.
|In this option, when you try to login, you get a pop-up notification in the authenticator app of your mobile, laptop, or tablet,
3.Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA Setup) By Phone call
- Primero, visit Edit Security Info and select Phone.
- Next, You need to type your mobile or landline number.
- Then choose to Call Me and click on the Next button.
- Microsoft will call you.
- Press # to authorize the login.
También, check related post:
- También conocido como.ms/myrecoverykey
- También conocido como.ms/recoverykeyfaq
- También conocido como.ms/mfasetup
- https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
- https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Iniciar sesión en Minecraft
How to Setup The Microsoft Authenticator App?
The Microsoft Authenticator app is very easy to use, especially if you are traveling and have a mobile coverage issue. This app can be very useful; you can turn on the passwordless sign with the help of this app.
The app is freely available on Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
- Primero, download and install the Microsoft Authenticator App on your mobile
- To update security info, first, open the Microsoft Authenticator App on your mobile
- Then to add your Drexel Account, click on the + icon on the right
- Now select Work or School account
- Use your mobile camera to scan the QR code from the desktop.
- Keep in mind that if you can’t use your mobile’s camera, you’ll need to add a 9-digit code and the URL manually.
- Now when you scan the QR code, you will get a popup on your mobile.
- Approve it
- When you use Microsoft multi-factor authentication, a randomly generated code will appear, which you will need to add when you log in.
Video Tutorial For Set up multi-factor authentication
How to Set up your Microsoft 365 sign-in for multi-factor authentication?
Once your admin enables your organization and your account for multifactor authentication, you have to set up your user account to use it. This should only take a few minutes.
By setting up multifactor authentication (MFA), you add an extra layer of security to your Microsoft 365 account sign-in.
For example, you first enter your password and, when prompted, you also type a dynamically generated verification code given by an authenticator application or sent to your phone.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365 with your school or work account with your password like you normally do.
- After you select Sign in, you will be prompted for more information.
- Select Next.
- The default authentication process is to use the free Microsoft Authenticator app.
- If you have it installed on your mobile device, choose Next and follow the prompts to add this account.
- If you don’t have it installed, a link is provided to download it.
- If you would rather use SMS messages sent to your phone instead, choose I want to set up a different method.
- Microsoft 365 will ask for your mobile number and send you an SMS message having a 6-digit code to verify your device.
- Once you finish the instructions to specify your further verification method, the next time you sign in to Microsoft 365, you will be prompted to provide the additional verification information or action, such as typing the verification code provided by your authenticator app or sent to you by text message.
Video Tutorial For Set up multi-factor authentication with a mobile device in Microsoft 365 Business
That’s all about the También conocido como.ms/mfasetup. I hope you guys like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any problem related to this Multifactor Authentication (mfasetup), then feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. I like helping everyone. Thanks!
FAQs For Aka.ms/mfasetup
Q. What is aka MS MFASetup?
Ans. Multifactor authentication is a security improvement that allows you to give at least two pieces of proof, or factors, to identify yourself while logging into an account.
Q. How do I get the QR code for Authenticator app?
Ans. open the Microsoft Authenticator App on your mobile Then to add your Drexel Account, click on the + icon select Work or School account Use your mobile camera to scan the QR code from the desktop. Now when you scan the QR code, you will get a popup on your mobile. Approve it When you use Microsoft multi-factor authentication, a randomly generated code will appear, which you will need to add when you log in.
Q. How do I recover my Microsoft authenticator?
Ans. Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile device. Select Begin recovery from the bottom of the screen. Sign in to your recovery account using the same personal Microsoft account you used as the backup process. Your account credentials are recovered to the new device.
Q. Why do we need MFA?
Ans. Multi-Factor Authentication is very useful, as it makes it difficult for criminals and hackers to steal your information. Multi-Factor Authentication combines two factors to make your account more secure.
Q. What is MS Authenticator app?
Ans. Microsoft Authenticator is a two-factor authentication application that gives added protection to online accounts. It is just like Google Authenticator and LastPass. Microsoft Authenticator can be used for Microsoft products or any sites or apps that utilize two-factor authentication.
Q. How do I activate the Microsoft authenticator app?
- Primero, Download and install Microsoft Authenticator App for your mobile device. On your computer,
- go to http://portal.office.com and sign in to your account. Click on Next Select Mobile App from the drop-down.
- Note that Receive Notifications for Verification is selected. Click Set up. Wait for a configuration pop-up box.
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator App on your phone. Click on + on the right side and then select Work or School Account.
- scan the QR code with your phone’s camera Your account will be added automatically to the app and will display a six-digit code.
- At your computer, select Next.
- Now, wait for the checking activation status to finish configuring your computer and click Next.
- Switch back to your phone. It will request you to approve sign-in.
- Click on Approve. When it’s complete, you’ll be able to select the Next button on the right.
- that’s all